- Environmental Management System (ISO 14001:2015)
Corporate Social Responsibilities awareness is increasing amongst all stakeholders and EMS is core part of the CSR. Implementing an Environmental Management System gives companies a competitive edge. Expectations towards organizations reducing their direct environmental impacts and influencing supplier environmental performance are growing. Regulations and law enforcement are also getting stricter with customers, regulatory bodies, and other stakeholders increasingly demanding demonstration of environmental performance and improvement.
- Promotes sustainable development
- Better management of your organisation’s environmental impacts
- Reduced risk of non-compliance with legislation and subsequent costs/prosecution
- Improve your brand image and demonstrate your organisations commitment to the environment
- Improved business focus and communication of environmental issues